Healthy Practices with Herbs & Supplements for the Heart Disease
Heart disease, also known as cardiovascular disease and coronary artery disease or CAD, is the #1 killer in the U.S as well as across the world. Standards of living with diet are playing the significant role to prevent and reverse heart disease. Healthy practices with herbs & supplements for the heart disease reduce the risk of CAD /Heart Disease.
Heart Disease’s possible causes
Here are some common and possible causes of heart disease or CAD, such as-
- When arteries get more pressure on it, they become thick and stiff and restrict the flow the blood, which causes many types of heart disease.
- The abnormal heart rhythms are caused due to the heart arrhythmia for the result of drug abuse, birth defects, smoking, and stress.
- Consuming caffeine or alcohol, over-the-counter medication, prescription medications are the causes of the heart disease.
Heart Disease’s possible Symptoms
Here are the most common and possible symptoms of heart disease or CAD are as follows:
- The most common noticeable sign is pain in the chest or discomfort, but it varies from one person to another. It happens when the heart does not get enough oxygen via blood.
- Feeling of “heaviness” in the heart or as someone is squeezing the heart.
- Shortness of breath along with fatigue when you do something.
- General weakness.
Heart Disease – Herbs, Supplements & Healthy Practices to Remain Healthy
It’s not easy to remain healthy with sound health, because the heart gets problems from many ways, such as food, mental stress etc. So, we have to try to keep it well various ways. Here are some Herbs, Supplements & Healthy Practices for Heart Disease and to keep our heart sound:
Cayenne (Red Chili)
It’s common to use cayenne (Red Chili) in your curries, but you might not know that it works in your heart as well. The substance named “Capsaicin” acts to improve the blood vessel elasticity and helps to keep them healthy. Moreover, it decreases the chances of being clotted the blood and reduces the levels of bad cholesterol named LDL.
Grapefruit is commonly available in the fruit market and a great well-wisher for your heart. After buying it from the supermarket, you can make juice from it and drink it for proper functionalities of your heart. One glass juice of grapefruit per day reduces the risk of calcium channel blockers of the heart.
It’s significant to make a regular routine of physical exercise and must be followed it daily. This simple routine can make your body fit from head to toe along with heart, kidney, lungs etc. If we want to stay fit, we should maintain a good shape of our body and regular exercise is the best way to do so.
A healthy weight is the key to stay in good health. Excessive weight is the key to chances of cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes etc. You should check your BMI regularly and maintain it within 25 to lower the risk of many health issues such as heart disease.
These are some of the Herbs, Supplements & Healthy Practices for Heart Disease. Moreover, Green Tea, Pomegranate, Ginger and many fruits and herbs can keep you fit with healthy hearts, keeping away the heart diseases like heart stroke, angina pectoris, blockage of arteries etc.